Fall Yoga Retreat
Sept. 9th – 15th, 2018
Sept. 9th-15th, 2018! Come to kick off the fall grape harvest season in picturesque Vouvray, France at the world-renowned “Domaine Huet” winery. This very unique and intimate retreat will allow you to immerse yourself in French culture and cuisine as well as getting a very personal and exclusive experience at what it’s like to grow, harvest, crush and produce some of the best wines in the world. Stroll through the vineyards, meditate on hillsides, learn to cook French dishes, deepen your yoga practice and of course learn about and taste some of the best wines in the world.
Led by Amanda Murphy, Rian Basilio and Hugo Huang of Domaine Huet this retreat will offer the following and more. Yoga, Meditation, Thai massage, feel-good vinyasa flow, restorative yoga, partner stretch yoga, acro yoga, and inversion/arm balance workshops. Domaine Huet owner Hugo Huang will give us access like never before to the inner workings of the winery, from planting vines to the first sip of a new vintage. Shop at local markets, tour surrounding wineries, explore iconic cultural landmarks and indulge in fresh handmade dinners paired with exclusive French wines. Come spend this week disconnecting from the modern world and reconnecting to the land, new friends and most importantly yourself.
- 7 days 6 nights accommodations Vouvray France
- 2 daily yoga classes
- 3 daily meals prepared by local gourmet chefs
- 2 five-course wine-paired dinners
- Exclusive access to Domaine Huet Winery Tours of vineyards and wine caves
- Guided tours and information on the winemaking process
- Gratitude Gift package
- Tour of local markets Tour of local
- Castle Classes on French cheese and jam making
- Optional excursions from a river canoe ride to hot air balloon rides.